Moisturizers are an important part of women’s beauty and they are massively used. Of course, you can get all the needed benefits and something more, but only if you choose properly. Proper choosing stands for identifying the skin tone you have and getting a suitable moisturizer. Click here to find out more.
A separate attention should be focused on the ingredients. Pay close attention to the first 5 of them. They are incredibly important and they can make a difference. Unless you are an expert in this field, always use a bit of research to find out the specifics.
Some tips you can use are to pay attention to the glycerin, lanolin and sun protection. Getting a moisturizer with all of these ingredients will help you get asmooth face, reduce the risk of anallergic reaction and be protected from harmful UV rays.
Your skin tone
There are a lot of different types of skin tones, and you will have to identify yours before moving on. Luckily, there are moisturizers from all types of the skin, which makes them an even better alternative.
- Oily skin- This type of skin, or skin tone is known for large pores that may cause the oiling. The best solution is to use moisturizes without oils.
- Dry- This skin doesn’t have oils, nor large pores. It is reddish, itchy and very tight. In this case, you need a moisturizer that contains essential oils.
- Mixed skin tone- It is when your face, for example, features both types of the skin we mentioned. This means that you must use 2 types of moisturizers in order to make the most of them. Using just one isn’t a great thing to do.
- Normal skin tone- If you have this type of skin tone, you are a lucky woman. You can use almost any moisturizer and it will work perfectly.
- Sensitive skin tone- Use only moisturizers without paraben and oils. Make sure it is hypoallergenic as well, in order to get the best results. Sensitive skin deserves a special attention and far greater ‘’maintenance’’. Make sure you use only the high-end moisturizers, safe and tested. Important: If you use improper moisturizer, you can cause skin irritations and acne, which is something you probably don’t want to happen.
Now you are ready to get the best moisturizer for your specific skin tone. If you do this properly, the end result will be stunning.